Enough for 3 cocktails
Honey Pear Vanilla Syrup:
• 3/4 cup of water
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1 cup of sliced bosc pear
• 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract
• 6 oz Stella Rosa® Asti
• 2 oz gin
• 1 oz lemon juice
• 1 oz honey pear vanilla syrup
• Pear fan (for garnish)
To make syrup:
1. add water and honey to a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and add chopped pears and vanilla extract. Stir mixture continuously for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
3. Strain the saucepan mixture into a bowl over a mesh strainer using a spoon to help separate if needed. You may also use a cheesecloth to ensure a smooth texture.
4. Add syrup to an airtight container. It will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
To make drink:
1. Add homemade honey pear vanilla syrup and gin into a chilled glass.
2. Squeeze in 1/2 oz of lemon juice and gently stir.
3. Top off with Stella Rosa® Asti and garnish with a pear fan.