Puttin' On The Spritz
For simple syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Stella Rosa® Ruby Rosé Grapefruit
- 3 tbsp of the spiced syrup (add more, to taste)
- ⅓ cup pink grapefruit juice
- grapefruit slices, for garnish
- cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Simmer for a minute and then add the spices.
- Remove from the heat and allow the syrup to cool to room temperature. Discard the spices before using.
- Divide the spiced syrup and grapefruit juice into two glasses and stir.
- Top off each glass with Stella Rosa® Ruby Rosé Grapefruit and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with grapefruit and cinnamon sticks and enjoy!