- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- Green food coloring
- 2 oz. Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti, chilled
- 2 oz. Jose Cuervo Silver
- ½ oz. blue curacao
- ½ tsp. grenadine
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- Place a lightly damp glass in the freezer to get it lightly frosted, about 10-15 min.
- Mix together light corn syrup and green food dye and set aside.
- Once the glasses look frosted, dip each glass into the green syrup then stand glasses up right so the syrup drips down the glass.
- Once the syrup has dripped about halfway, place cups back in the freezer to set.
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients (except for the Moscato d’Asti) and shake for 30 seconds.
- After shaken, top off shaker with Stella Rosa Moscato d’Asti and strain into dripped glassware over ice and enjoy!