08 SepStella Rosa Royale BBQ Winning Recipes
1st place - A Meal Fit for a King
- 2 Prime Cut Ribeye Steaks
- Hardcore Carnivore Black Seasoning
- 2 Potatoes
- Garlic Seasoning
- Chicken Wings
- Hardcore Carnivore Amplify
- 24K Edible Gold Dust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut potatoes hassleback style and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic seasoning. Bake for 45- 60 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, rub steaks with Hardcore Carnivore Black seasoning and grill until medium.
- Grill scallops, turning them every minute for even cooking, until they reach an opaque color.
- Season chicken wings with Hardcore Carnivore Amplify and grill; once done dust with 24K edible gold dust.
- Serve all together and enjoy a meal fit for royalty!
2nd Place Stella Rosa Rosso Manchego Stuffed Sliders with Walnut and Arugula Pesto
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 lb. Short Rib, Minced
- 1 cup Stella Rosa Royale
- 1 Shallot, Minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 4 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1⁄2 lb. Block Manchego Cheese
- 4 cups Packed Fresh Arugula
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 cup Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Walnuts
- Combine Stella Rosa Royale wine, shallots, butter and brown sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower heat to a simmer until the mixture is reduced by half, stirring constantly with a whisk (about 20 minutes). Set aside.
- Prep grill for medium-high heat.
- Combine minced short rib, ground beef, salt and pepper. Using your palms, mix ingredients then divide into six balls and make an indent in the middle.
- Place a small block of Manchego in each indent and roll until the Manchego is completely covered with the patty meat mixture.
- Brush burgers with Stella Rosa Royale glaze.
- Grill burgers until cooked to desired doneness, turning and brushing occasionally with more Stella Rosa Royale glaze mixture.
- Grill the Hawaiian sweet rolls, cut sides down, until lightly browned.
- In a food processor, combined arugula, minced garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and walnuts, blend until smooth. Lay patty on the bottom bun, then brush with arugula pesto.
- Cover with top buns and serve immediately with a side of potato chips and a glass of Stella Rosa Royale.
3rd Place Rosa Ribs
- 1 Rack of Ribs
- Your Favorite Rib Rub (preferably sweet)
- BBQ Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Stella Rosa Royale Rosso
- 1⁄2 cup Apple Juice
- 1⁄4 cup Wood Pellet Smoker
- Pat ribs dry, coat with mustard as a binder season with favorite sweet rub.
- Place in smoker, smoke ribs for two hours at 250 degrees, then foil wrap ribs and add 1⁄4 cup of Stella Rosa Royale Rosso and 1⁄4 cup apple juice in the foil wrap. Grill for an additional 11⁄2 hours at 250 degrees.
- Mix your favorite BBQ sauce with remaining Stella Rosa Rosso Wine and apple juice set aside for unwrapped ribs.
- Once ribs are done, unwrap and coat with the BBQ/Wine sauce mixture and return to the grill for 30 minutes.
- Pull off grill and enjoy!