What is Dry January? With New Year’s resolutions centering around being healthier or drinking less, January is now termed “Dry January'' as a way to kick off the new year with zero alcohol. But we all know how hard it is to keep this resolution, especially with Stella Rosa® Wines. Fortunately, there is a way to be more health-conscious without saying goodbye to your favorite Stella Rosa®! Introducing Stella Rosa Naturals, our line of non-alcoholic wines which taste just like the real thing while being more heart healthy. Our non-alcoholic flavors are available in Black, Red, Rosé, and Peach.
We have provided 4 of our favorite mocktails featuring Stella Rosa® Non-alcoholics that are so good you’ll be sipping on them well into “Sober October”. Enjoy!
1. Blackberry Lavender Mocktail with Stella Rosa® Black, Non-Alcoholic
• 1 bottle Stella Rosa® Black, Non-Alcoholic
• 1/3 cup blackberries
• 1 tbsp lavender flowers
• 2 oz sparkling water
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle together blackberries, lavender, and 1 oz sparkling water.
2. Divide into champagne glasses and pour Stella Rosa® Black, Non-Alcoholic on top.
3. Garnish with lavender and enjoy!
2. Ginger Kombucha Sangria with Stella Rosa® Peach, Non-Alcoholic
• 1 bottle Stella Rosa® Peach, Non-Alcoholic
• 1 bottle ginger kombucha
• 1 handful mint leaves
• 1 can diced peaches or frozen peach slices
• 1 cup diced strawberries
1. Combine kombucha and Stella Rosa® Peach, Non-Alcoholic into a large pitcher.
2. Add strawberries, mint, and peaches and stir well.
3. Let chill and pour into glasses garnished with mint and strawberries
3. Raspberry Lime Mocktail spritzer with Stella Rosa® Red, Non-Alcoholic
• 2 cups Stella Rosa® Red, Non-Alcoholic
• 2/3 cup sparkling water or kombucha
• 1 pack raspberries
• 1 lime, quartered
1. Add ice to two glasses and pour in one cup of Stella Rosa® Red, Non-Alcoholic into each one.
2. Add 1/3 cup sparkling water or kombucha and raspberries.
3. Squeeze in one lime slice and add another straight into the drink.
4. Garnish with lime slice and enjoy!
4. Pink Drink Mocktail with Stella Rosa® Rosé, Non-Alcoholic
• 1 bottle Stella Rosa® Rosé, Non-Alcoholic
• 1 hibiscus tea bag
• 2 cups water
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 8 ripe strawberries, thinly sliced
• ½ cup orange juice
1. Boil water and add tea bag and honey; steep for 15 minutes.
2. Take out tea bag and add half of the strawberries. Let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add Stella Rosa® Rosé, Non-Alcoholic and orange juice.
4. Pour mixture into glasses with ice and add remaining strawberries.
5. Garnish and enjoy!
Even if you aren’t participating in Dry January, these mocktails are too tempting to pass up. Find Stella Rosa® Naturals, our non-alcoholic wines, at your local distributor or on our website!