Our Stella Sparkles aren’t just for wine! This spring, we’re bringing you a few delicious recipes for treats you can make with our edible glitter. It’s everything you need to feel as luxurious on the inside as you do on the outside! Get the three-pack for only $30 on our website by clicking here.
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup of Stella Sparkles, Black
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add dry ingredients (flour, sugar, and salt) to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place wet ingredients (water, milk, butter, and vanilla) in a small sauccepan and boil.
- Once the wet mixture boils, add in the flour mixture and stir for ten seconds with a wooden spoon until it comes together in a ball.
- Turn off the stove and add in one egg to the mixture. Mix thoroughly until the egg is fully incorporated with the dough. Set the dough aside and let it cool.
- Add dough to a piping bag with a star tip.
- Grease a baking sheet. Pipe churro dough onto the baking sheet into 2" logs.
- Bake the churros on the upper rack of your oven for 15 minutes or until the inside is just starting to cook through. While baking, combine cinnamon, sugar, and Stella Sparkles in a large bowl and mix.
- Immediately after churros are removed from the oven, toss the churros in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Watermelon Slice Jello Shots
- Stella Sparkles, Rosé
- 1 1/2 cups of Stella Rosa® Watermelon
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of vodka
- 1/2 of a medium watermelon
- 2 packets of watermelon jello
- 1 box of unflavored gelatin
- Prepare Jello according to packet instructions. Stir in Stella Rosa® Watermelon and vodka once the mixture is removed from the stove.
- Hollow out the watermelon using an ice cream scoop.
- Pour in the Jello mixture.
- Add in Stella Sparkles, stiring vigorously so Sparkles do not settle.
- Place in fridge for a few hours and to let it solidify.
- Cut into slices.
- Stella Rosa® Sparkles, Lux and Rosé
- Stella Rosa® Red
- Strawberry Jello
- Cool whip
- Wine glasses
- Boil water, then transfer to a large bowl. Mix in strawberry Jello packets and stir.
- Add in cold Stella Rosa® Red and stir.
- Set up stemless wine glasses in baking tin at a 45 degree angle, propping up with a large marshmallow.
- Separate half of the Jello mix. Gently pour in Jello mixture into the glasses and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- With the other half of the Jello mix, fold in Cool Whip and whisk until it forms a mousse-like texture. Stir in one tablespoon of Lux Stella Rosa® Sparkles.
- Fill the other half of the glasses with mousse mixture. Top with whipped cream and serve.
Ready to show the world your sparkly creations? Tag us on Instagram @stellarosa, Twitter @stellarosawines, or Facebook @Stella Rosa for your chance to be featured on our page!