23 Oct WORLD PASTA DAY AND STELLA BLACK
Pasta is a stable dish. It’s high in carbohydrates, gives you energy, and provides essential nutrients. So, why are we talking about pasta you may ask? Well, it’s World Pasta Day of course, and we are very excited to stellabrate this day with you!
We’re stellabrating World Pasta Day with a spaghetti pasta puttanesca dish that is made with our very own sauce, served alongside Stella Black. Stella Black makes a great pasta pairing that brings out this wine’s natural flavors of ripe blackberry, blueberry, and raspberry. This Stella Puttanesca sauce is filled with fresh ingredients like tomatoes, basil, kalamta olives, garlic, and capers. For extra flavor (and presentation, of course), we sprinkled fresh basil on top! Buon appetito!
- Boil a pot of water and season with salt
- Saute garlic in olive oil, (optional: add red pepper)
- Stir in Stella Puttanesca sauce and ½ cup of water, bring to simmer, add salt to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions
- Drain pasta and top with sauce
- Drizzle olive oil to taste, sprinkle basil
- Serve and enjoy!
Pair your favorite Stella Rosa wine with your favorite pasta dish today and share your photos with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. You can find Stella Rosa and our homemade Stella Rosa sauces in-store or online at San Antonio Winery.