Stella Rosa never fails to find a way to upgrade your favorite childhood treats into an adults-only version. We’ve done a Creamsicle cocktail that tastes just like the real deal popsicle, gummy bears, lollipops, and ice cream floats, just to name a few. Now we bring you Stella Rosa Jello! You can easily make these into Stella Rosa Jello shots but you know us, we’re a little extra so we made some fancy-pants layered Jello fruit cups.
What you’ll need:
• Stella Rosa wine – your choice of flavor
• Jello mix – your choice of flavor
• Cool Whip
• Fresh fruit
Let’s make Stella Rosa Jello cups!
1. Bottom layer: combine 1 cup of boiling water and 1 package of Jello mixture until it is fully dissolved. Stir in 1 cup of Stella Rosa. Divide mixture evenly among your serving cups, and refrigerate immediately to let them set.
2. Middle layer: combine 1 cup of boiling water and 1 package of Jello mixture until it is fully dissolved. Mix in 1 cup of Cool Whip. Divide mixture evenly among your serving cups, layering them on top of the set bottom layer. Put the cups back in the fridge so this layer can set.
3. Top layer: repeat step one and divide this mixture evenly among your serving cups, layering them on top of the set middle layer. Refrigerate the cups so the top layer sets.
4. When ready to serve, top each Jello cup with Cool Whip and fresh fruit.
• If you want more fruit in your Jello cup, cut up some pieces and drop them into the Jello cup after pouring in the liquid mixture. Then place the cups in the fridge to set.
• Keep adding layers of Jello! Just repeat and alternate the steps.
• To achieve the look of our angled Jello, prop your cups on its side in a small box or on the shelf so that the Jello sets at an angle.
It really is just as easy as making regular Jello! You can purchase Stella Rosa wines at your local retailers or at San Antonio Winery in-store and online. Share your final masterpieces with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with #StellaRosa and #Stellabrate.