11 Aug We Want A Stella Rosa Wine Club!
We can’t think of a better thing to happen to wine lovers than starting an official Stella Rosa wine club.
Stella Rosa is a popular and delicious tasting wine that is semi-sweet, and semi-sparkling. Stella Rosa wines appeals to those looking for a softer and lighter tasting wine to have on a hot Summer day, as they are best served chilled. Because Stella Rosa wines are versatile, they pair well with a variety of dishes, accompanying anything from pizza and pasta to fresh fruit and desserts.
We can’t even imagine how popular a Stella Rosa wine club would be. Because Stella Rosa Wines are affordable, a joining a Stella Rosa wine club will not break your bank! In our ideal world, a Stella Rosa wine club would include the following popular wines:
- Stella Rosso – “The Original” is understated, classic, and elegant with hints of refreshing strawberry and red berry flavors
- Moscato D’Asti – “The Versatile One” is sweet, light, and refreshing with hints of fresh peach, apricot, and nectarine and is sweet, light and refreshing
- Stella Platinum – “The Futurist” is luxurious, crisp, and luminous with hints of fresh green apple, vanilla, and elderflower
- Stella Red – “The Dangerous One” is risky, bold, and powerful with hints of ripe raspberry, wild strawberry, and red plum
- Stella Black – “The Seductive One” is dark, deep, and mysterious with hints of blackberry, strawberry, and red berry
- Stella Peach – “The Summer Crush” is fruity, bright, and vivacious with hints of ripe yellow peach and apricot
Stella Rosa wines are refreshing and delicious, and wine lovers would love to join a Stella Rosa wine club that is made up of all these great tasting wines. Until a Stella Rosa wine club can open its doors though, we’ll have to continue frequenting our local retailers or San Antonio Winery in-store or online to get our fix.