13 Aug TRIPLE CHOCOLATE STELLA ROSSO BROWNIES
Chocolate and wine are just a few of our favorite things, so we decided to combine the 2 and make some yummy brownies to end the week on a high note. Bring out those baking sheets and pour some Stella Rosa into the mix and you’ll have yourself a simple adults-only brownie recipe! You’re welcome.
- ¼ cup Stella Rosa Rosso (or to taste)
- 4 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup baking powder
- Optional: ½ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Butter and flour baking sheet
- In low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips together until smooth
- Whisk in Stella Rosa Rosso, then remove from heat
- Mix all other ingredients and combine together and cool to room temperature
- Pour batter into baking sheet
- Bake for 25-35 minutes and let cool before cutting
If you’re in the mood for added sweetness, top off your brownie with a scoop of ice-cream. Eat and enjoy!
You can find Stella Rosa at your local retailer or in-store or online at San Antonio Winery, and don’t forget to share your pictures with us on Instagram and Twitter with #StellaRosa and #Stellabrate!