28 Jan Treat Yourself To A Stella Rosa Rosso Chocolate Mousse!
This fluffy and smooth chocolaty-wine mousse contains one of your favorite flavors – Stella Rosa Rosso! All you will need is a food processor and a whisk to make this scrumptious treat. If you’ve given up chocolate as your New Year’s resolution, this recipe might just make you think twice. Why deny yourself something so great?! A little sweetness here and there won’t hurt. So, get your glass of Stella Rosa Rosso ready, and indulge in this Stella Rosa Rosso Chocolate Mousse!
- 1 tablespoon Stella Rosa Rosso
- 7 ounces bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Process the chocolate in a food processor until very finely ground.
- Combine Stella Rosa Rosso, oil, and vanilla in a small cup.
- Bring milk, sugar, and salt to a simmer in a small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar completely. Immediately, with the food processor of chocolate running, pour the hot milk through the feed tube, processing for 15 to 20 seconds, or until the chocolate has melted. Add the oil mixture and process for 5 to 10 seconds, until thoroughly blended. Scrape the mixture into a large bowl and let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Beat the cream until it holds a very soft shape. Fold one third of the cream into the chocolate to lighten it. Then fold in the remaining cream until just blended.
- Divide the mousse among the dessert glasses. Refrigerate until serving. The mousse can keep for 2 days in the fridge.
Get creative and add your favorite fruit on top like strawberries or cherries – anything that reflects your personal preference. One thing is for sure: no one will be disappointed in this delectable Stella Rosa Rosso Chocolate Mousse!
If you like this dessert, you’ll love the other desserts you can find on our Pinterest.