10 Jul This Pina Colada Recipe Is Unlike Any Other You’ve Had Before
Not only is July National Ice Cream month, but today (July 10) is also National Pina Colada Day! In honor of both modern fun holidays, we bring you a special Stella Rosa Pina Colada recipe. So pop open that Stella Rosa and grab a fresh, ripe pineapple because we are making a special treat! Ice cream, anyone?
For extra flavor, add toppings of choice. We like coconut flakes, walnuts, and extra Stella Rosa! So, make enough because you’re going to want seconds and thirds, especially on the coming hot days!
For another unique treat to have on this pina colada day, check out of signature Stella Rosa Pina Colada cocktail!
- 2-3 tablespoons of Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti
- 3 cups (18 oz.) fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Peel and chop fresh pineapple into chunks.
- Blend Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti, pineapple chunks, coconut milk, sugar, and ice.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker, and churn according to directions. Alternatively, you can pour mixture into a container and freeze for 30 minutes, then mix with a whisk, and place back in the freezer.
- Transfer ice cream into a freezer-safe container. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.