01 Jul This Is The Red White And Blue You Can Have All Year-Round, Not Just On Independence Day
We can’t believe how fast June flew by, but we are so excited that it is almost America’s birthday! We can’t wait to dedicate this day to freedom, delicious food, and fireworks alongside some good company. July 4th is one of our favorite holidays, so it is only fitting that we celebrate, or better yet, Stellabrate, with some Stella Rosa RED.
Our Stella Jello cake is light, refreshing, and easy to create. This cake will be your new go-to way to satisfy your sweet tooth and show your patriotic spirit at that party you’re going to this weekend so you’re sure to have a fun-filled Fourth! In fact, this is the red, white, and blue you can have all year-round, not just on Independence Day!
- Stella Rosa Red (add to taste)
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) Jello strawberry flavor
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 4 cups fresh strawberries and/or cherries
- 1-1/3 cups fresh blueberries and/or blackberries
- 1 tub (12 oz.) Cool Whip or whipped topping of choice
- Prepare cake according to package instructions. Allow cake to cool completely.
- Use a fork and poke holes all over the top of the cake through to the bottom.
- Prepare Jello according to Jello package instructions. Add Stella Rosa Red to Jello and mix (do not let it set).
- Pour Jello slowly over the entire surface of the now cooled cake.
- Refrigerate cake for 3 hours.
- Frost cake with whipped topping of choice.
- Arrange strawberries and blueberries on the top of the cake, duplicating the American Flag’s design.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Now, get into that celebratory spirit, pop open that Stella Rosa Red and get your Stella RED, white, and blue on with this mouth-watering and fresh dessert! Don’t forget to share with your friends and family!