25 Sep The Sweet Indulgence Of Stella Rosa Rosso Jelly
We don’t think you’re ready for this Stella Rosa Rosso jelly, but if by chance you are, here is a scrumptious wine jelly recipe for you! Turn that bottle of Stella Rosa Rosso into a luxuriant treat (it can be an elegant and personal touch to your decadent cheeseboard when you’re entertaining). Greeting cards put lovely sentiments into writing, but this Stella Rosa Rosso jelly will express those magical words even more perfectly. So, if you’re ready, let’s start cookin’!
– 3 1/2 cups Stella Rosa Rosso
– 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
– 1 two-ounce package dry pectin
– 3 1/2 cups sugar
1. Combine Stella Rosa Rosso, lemon juice, and pectin in a large sauce-pot. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Bring back up to a boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and skim foam off top if necessary.
2. Ladle hot Stella Rosa Rosso jelly into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch unfilled at the top. Tighten 2 piece lids. Process for 5 minutes in a boiling water bath. Serve warm or cold!
Whether you enjoy your jelly with toast, cheese, or a peanut butter sandwich, this Stella Rosa Rosso jelly recipe is the perfect addition for all your jelly cravings. Soon you will be asking your guests, “How would you like your Stella Rosa jelly?” Oh what a sweet indulgence!
Try out what other goodie recipes we have on our Pinterest!