21 Jan The Perfect Spicy Oil Bread Dip and Prosecco Pairing and Recipe
This wine is not only the perfect aperitif, but when it is paired with this appetizer, it’s the perfect wine to start your night.
Stella Rosa Prosecco offers delicate flavors of Bosc pear, yellow apple and lemon that are balanced with fine perlage that brighten the palate. The perfect pairing for this sparkling wine? Spicy oil and vinegar bread dip!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
• ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/3 cup aged balsamic vinegar
• 1 ½ cloves garlic, minced
• 2 ¼ tsp. dried basil
• 1 ½ tsp. dried oregano
• ½ tsp. dried thyme
• Crushed chili flakes, season to taste
• Salt and freshly ground pepper, season to taste
How to prepare:
1. In a bottle with lid, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add chili flakes as desired.
2. Seal bottle and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Shake well before serving with breads, crackers, etc. Store in the refrigerator.
Enjoy with your favorite flat bread or loaf, pour a glass of Stella Rosa Prosecco and Buon Appetito! For more recipes, be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook, and share your favorite recipes with us by using the hashtag #StellaRosa and #Stellabrate! @StellaRosa