THE CHEESE BREADS BREAKUP
COOK TIME: 30 Minutes SERVES: 1
¾ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
7 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
2 large garlic cloves, minced
¾ tsp. Salt
1 tbsp. of fresh parsley, chopped
1. Combine butter, garlic, salt, and parsley in a bowl then set aside.
2. Cut dinner rolls in an X, making sure not to cut all the way through the bottom.
3. Drizzle butter into cuts and stuff in a pinch of cheese. It doesn’t need to be neat!
4. Wrap with foil and bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
5. Unwrap and bake for 5 more minutes.
6. Enjoy with a glass of Stella Rosa® Rosso Lux.