STELLA ROSA® WINES TASTE THE MAGIC®
SCHOLARSHIP & INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Stella Rosa Wines is a nationally recognized, award-winning Italian wine brand, owned and imported by Riboli Family Wines. For the first time ever, Stella Rosa Wines is offering a $1,000 “Taste the Magic” college scholarship and a part-time paid internship opportunity for U.S. citizens who are minimum age 21 years old by the time of entry.
Applicants are to interpret a given concept, and then apply this to 1 work of original art constructed through acceptable art styles. The overall theme of the original art must be chosen from our list of 3 scenarios. Applicants will also need to incorporate a couple mandatory assets into the artwork as well.
PART-TIME INTERNSHIP DETAILS
The winner of the scholarship program will receive a part-time paid internship with Stella Rosa Wines that will begin run up to July 2018. The intern will be instructed to produce additional original artworks under the direction and guidance of the Stella Rosa team. These additional original artworks must look cohesive with the scholarship program piece and themes will be selected from a list of seasonal scenarios.
Applicants Must Be
- 21+ by the date of application deadline
- U.S. citizen
- Enrolled college students, with an aptitude for fine/visual arts, at the time of application deadline
Applicants May Not Be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Riboli Family Wine Estates, San Antonio Winery, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- College graduates before application deadline
- Temporary residents
HOW TO APPLY
- Students must download application.
- Students must read and accept terms and conditions, fill out application, and sign document.
- Students must submit signed terms and conditions, completed application, and a copy of student ID and Driver’s License/ valid form of ID to Connie@RiboliWines.com by November 10, 2017, 11:59 PM PST.
- Upon receipt of signed documents and identification copies, Stella Rosa will email project brief and required assets.
- Application deadline: November 10, 2017, 11:59 PM PST
May be emailed to Connie@RiboliWines.com or mailed to the below address (must be postmarked by November 8th, 2017)
San Antonio Winery
Attn: Connie, Marketing
715 Lamar Street
Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Final artwork due: November 27, 2017, 11:59 PM PST
Must be emailed to Connie@RiboliWines.com
- Winner of scholarship program and internship position announced and notified: November 30, 2017