25 Aug Sweet Layers: The Stella Rosa Rosso Parfait
Parfaits are known to have layers of several different ingredients and now, you can add THE secret ingredient: Stella Rosa Rosso! You will be making a special Stella Rosa Rosso sauce to accompany those scrumptious layers. Every spoonful of creamy vanilla yogurt, fresh raspberries, and Stella Rosa Rosso sauce will be a masterful creation of flavor. So, get that bottle of Stella Rosa Rosso out of the fridge to get started!
– 1 1/2 cups Stella Rosa Rosso
– 24 ounces fresh raspberries (8 ounces will be used for the topping)
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 tablespoon cornstarch
– 12 ounces fat-free vanilla yogurt
– Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
1. Mix sugar and cornstarch together in a large pot. Over medium heat, add Stella Rosa Rosso, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil. When it begins to boil, continue to stir for 2-3 minutes until it begins to thicken.
2. Add 16 ounces of fresh raspberries and bring the mixture to a boil again, stirring occasionally. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken.
3. Turn off heat and strain the mixture in a fine mesh strainer over a container. Cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
4. In a small glass, pour 1 layer of vanilla yogurt, then a layer of fresh raspberries and granola. Drizzle with the chilled Stella Rosa Rosso sauce. Repeat the layers until your glass is full. Top with a few extra raspberries and a sprig of mint. Serve immediately.
Parfaits like this Stella Rosa Rosso Raspberry Parfait are delicious for a snack, dessert, or even breakfast! And the great thing about parfaits is how versatile they are – you can add different types of fruits like strawberries or blueberries. Chocolate chips would also be a yummy addition. And what to do with that leftover Stella Rosa Rosso sauce? Save it with the strained pieces so you can spread it onto your toast! Dig in!
If you like this recipe, make sure to try the rest we have on our Pinterest!