24 Jun Summer 2014 Bucket List: The Summer of Stella
Summer is undeniably our favorite season of the year: longer days, warmer nights. There’s really nothing stopping us from having what should otherwise be called “too much fun.” With so many activities to do, people to see, and places to go, it can be very easy to forget everything we want to accomplish in the sunny months that fly by faster than every other of the year. We suggest you start making a “Summer 2014 Bucket List” (and not a mental list, a hard copy or digital one on your phone so you don’t forget!) and adding our suggestions to it so you can have another summer to remember!
- Watch a movie at the drive-in theater
- Spend the day at the beach. Go biking. Fly a kite. Throw a Frisbee around.
- Host a barbecue.
- Have a bonfire.
- Have a picnic at the park.
- Go camping.
- Try as many Stella Rosa specialty cocktails as possible. Check them out here.
- Watch the fireworks.
- Make s’mores.
- Go swimming. Have a pool party. At night.
- Go hiking.
- Go star-gazing.
- Make your own Stella Rosa ice cream.
- Cool down with a Stella Rosa ice cream float. (Optional: substitute the vanilla ice cream with that homemade Stella Rosa ice cream we just mentioned.)
- Attend an outdoor music concert or festival.
- Go fishing.
- Watch the sun rise. Watch the sun set.
- Host a Stella Rosa wine-tasting party.
- Visit the zoo. Pet the animals.
- Cook or bake something you’ve wanted to try but kept putting off.
- Attend a baseball game.
- Have a water fight.
- Do a water sport/ go on a water excursion: kayaking, rafting, or sailing, to name a few.
- Pull an all-nighter, and not because you need to catch up on work or studies.
- Take a road trip. Visit the San Antonio Winery in Paso Robles.
These are just a few of our many ideas of fun. The list goes on and on! For extra-gratifying moments, add the enjoyment of Stella Rosa to as many activities as you can – let’s make this the Summer of Stella!
Check out our Pinterest for more Summer-appropriate foods, cocktails, crafts, and activities.