04 Mar Style Like Stella! Top Spring 2014 Fashion Trends
The end of Winter is approaching and it’s time to update your wardrobe with fabulous Springtime fashion trends! Get you ready-to-wear clothes up-to-date with these looks inspired by New York Fashion Week. The fashionista in you has to strut down the street runway ready!
1. Pretty Pastels: Springtime means a softening of colors in your wardrobe. Pick whichever colors suit you best and take on Spring with the happiness of pastels.
2. Boxy Cropped Jackets: These non-moto boxy cropped jackets can go well with your favorite jeans, tailored trousers, or office-ready skirts. Can you really have enough jackets?
3. Wide-Legged Trousers: They are relaxing and easy to wear trousers and undeniably ultra-chic! Choose a pair that is higher at the waist and with a slimmer flare to elongate your figure.
4. Tea-Length Skirts: Springtime pairs well with tea-length skirts. They are between a midi and a maxi skirt. To make yourself look taller, pair it with a cropped top. To modernize it in a sexy way, don’t be afraid to show off a little shoulder and arms.
5. Contrast-Collar Button-Downs: Though button-downs are inspired by menswear, women look cleverly cool in them too! Adding this wardrobe essential to your arsenal will kick your work outfit up a notch.
Now you know the insider secrets to staying stylish, sexy, and chic! Shop until your wallet is almost empty but make sure to save enough money to pick up a bottle of your favorite Stella Rosa on your way home – this will help you relax after your marathon shopping spree!
Pop over to our Pinterest for more fashion trends, styles, and tips!