20 Jun Strawberry-Rhubarb Rosé Sangria Recipe
Kickstart your Summer with our delicious Strawberry-Rhubarb Rosé sangria cocktail. This treat is perfect for barbecues, picnics, pool parties and more. Did we mention that it also goes fantastically with Strawberry Rhubarb pie? See the recipe below and enjoy!
- 1 bottle of Stella Rosa Rosé
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 cups strawberries
- Rhubarb simple syrup- Store brand or homemade (recipe below)
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Let sit in fridge for 4 hours.
- Serve with club soda and ice.
Rhubarb Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups rhubarb 2 large stalks; diced into 1 inch cubes
- Mix sugar and water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add rhubarb, mix and cover. Let simmer for 5 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Cool and strain off rhubarb before adding to cocktail.
There you have it! Another delicious cocktail that will satisfy all your summer-sippin’ needs!