11 Aug Stellabrate Peach Month With Stella Rosa Peach Slushies!
Stellabrate National Peach Month with a Stella Rosa Peach Slushy! Never made a wine slushy before? No problem! This easy recipe will show you how peachy life can be with Stella Rosa. It’s suitable for more than just National Peach Month! You’ll have many excuses to make these babies: pool parties, girl’s nights, or even when you’re home craving for a simple treat. It will be one of your best Stella Rosa creations yet! Check it out:
– 1 bottle Stella Rosa Peach
– 2 cups unsweetened frozen peaches
– 1/3 cup powdered sugar
– Optional: fresh strawberries, blueberries, and peaches
1. Reserve a cup of Stella Rosa Peach and set it to the side.
2. Add frozen peaches, powdered sugar, and a bit of Stella Rosa Peach to a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
3. Add the rest of the Stella Rosa Peach (except for the cup you set aside) and blend thoroughly.
4. Pour mixture into ice cube trays and place them in the freezer until frozen.
5. Remove trays from the freezer and place cubes into a blender. Add a little of the reserved cup of Stella Rosa Peach (to make blending easier).
6. Blend until you reach a nice slushy consistency. Continue adding the rest of the reserved Stella Rosa Peach to lightly thin the slushy out.
7. Pour the slushy mixture into glasses. If desired, serve with fresh fruit like strawberries, blueberries, and peaches.
And there you have it! Don’t be afraid to add different fruit variations, like mango or kiwi. You can also alter the amount of sugar in the recipe to your liking. Serve these up under the hot sun and you’ll be feeling juuust fine!
If you enjoy this recipe, you ought to try our signature Stella Rosa cocktails, found on our website! Plus, additional drinks you can easily make with Stella Rosa Wines are on our Pinterest for you! Cheers everyone!