16 Oct STELLA ROSSO BERRY PARFAIT
We have a sweet tooth around here and today we are featuring our version of a fruit parfait that we bet you’re going to want seconds and thirds of. We love including Stella Rosa in everything, so of course we are throwing that into the recipe for you with a sweet wine sauce! Our wine of choice today: Stella Rosa Rosso. Every spoonful of creamy vanilla yogurt, fresh strawberries, blueberries, and Stella Rosa Rosso sauce will make your mouth water. So, get that bottle of Stella Rosso out of the fridge and be that much closer to enjoying this wine-infused dessert!
- 1 ½ cups Stella Rosa Rosso
- 12 ounces fresh strawberries and blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 12 ounces fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Mix sugar and cornstarch together in a large pot. Over medium heat, add Stella Rosa Rosso, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil. When it begins to boil, continue to stir for 2-3 minutes until it begins to thicken.
- Add 16 ounces of fresh strawberries and blueberries and bring the mixture to a boil again, stirring occasionally. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Turn off heat and strain the mixture in a fine mesh strainer over a container. Cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- In a small glass, pour 1 layer of vanilla yogurt, then a layer of fresh strawberries/blueberries and granola. Drizzle with the chilled Stella Rosa Rosso sauce. Repeat the layers.
- Top with granola and enjoy!
You can enjoy this Stella Rosa Rosso Parfait as a snack, dessert, or even breakfast! Feel free to substitute your favorite berries into the sauce as well. We love adding granola to ours for that added crunch and flavor. Have any leftover Stella Rosso sauce? Don’t worry, save it and spread over your morning toast or bagel. Dig in!
You can find Stella Rosa at your local retailer or purchase in-store or online at San Antonio Winery. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Instagram and tag us in your yummy Stella Rosa dessert photos!