16 Sep Stella Rosa Rosso: The Cookie Monster!
Homemade cookies are better than store-bought ones, there’s no doubt about that. But have you ever tried your hand at making a batch of Stella Rosa-infused cookies? It might sound strange but honestly, it’s not. Once you bite into this ooey-gooey goodness, you’ll already want to make a second batch. So, throw on that apron, bust out that mixer, and let’s get started!
– 1/2 cup Stella Rosa Rosso
– 1 1/2 cups flour
– 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 stick unsalted butter
– 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 bag (10 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar in a separate bowl. Then add egg, vanilla extract, and Stella Rosa Rosso. Mix until well-incorporated.
4. Slowly add dry ingredient mixture until mixed well. Fold in chocolate chips last.
5. Roll one-inch balls and place on baking sheet. Flatten it a bit with your palm. Leave an inch between each cookie.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove and transfer cookies onto wire racks to let them cool before serving.
You can add in any nuts and sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired, but otherwise, that’s it! Making these Stella Rosa Rosso chocolate cookies are just as easy to make as your standard chocolate chip cookie, they just taste a whole lot better! Serve these with a glass of Stella Rosa Rosso on the side and you’ve got yourself the perfect setup for a relaxing time!
Follow Stella Rosa on Pinterest for more great food and drink ideas for your Stella Rosa purchase!