17 Mar Stella Rosa Pink: A Little More Pop To Your Popcorn
Popcorn has long been a moviegoer’s favorite snack, but these hip and happening days, regular butter popcorn is just too normal and not enough fun. Plus, not many people go to the movie theaters anymore, and snacks there are just too expensive. But this Stella Rosa Pink Popcorn recipe changes up the whole snack game! It’s easy to make and exactly what you need and want to be munching on next time you binge watch TV shows and movies at home!
- 6 ounces Stella Rosa Pink
- 1 package popcorn
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 drops red food coloring
- Pop popcorn according to package instructions.
- Bring Stella Rosa Pink, sugar, vanilla extract, water, butter, and food coloring to a boil in a small pot. Boil for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Give mixture a final stir before pouring over popcorn. Mix well then spread over wax paper to cool for 20 minutes.
- Break up popcorn and enjoy with your selected movie!
Next time a friend says you watch too much television, tell them to pop a batch of Stella Rosa Pink Popcorn. Then they’ll finally understand why you just can’t get enough of Netflix and Stella Rosa! So invite them over, make some Stella Rosa Pink Popcorn, pour some glasses of Stella Rosa, kick back on the couch, and turn on the TV! Simple. As. That.
For more snack ideas for movie nights, visit the Stella Rosa Pinterest.