11 Jun Stella Rosa Peach Sangria Boba: The Ultimate Drink For Summer
Boba, what exactly are those funny dark, gooey, and chewy balls? Who really cares when you have a sangria boba? That’s right – we cooked up yet another crazy concoction that is going to be your drink of choice this Summer. In fact, consider this every perfect Summer drink combined into one! We love Stella Rosa, we love sangria, and we love boba. And if you’re like us, you’ll love this recipe!
- 4 parts Stella Rosa Peach
- 1 parts mango or peach juice/ nectar (optional)
- tapioca pearls
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar, coconut sugar, honey, or mango syrup sweetener.
- Cook boba pears according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, add fruit to a large pitcher.
- Add Stella Rosa Peach and mix. Add mango or peach juice if desired.
- Place pitcher in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Return attention to boba pearls. Drain from water when done cooking and quickly rinse under cool water.
- Set boba aside in bowl and add honey, agave nectar, coconut sugar, or mango syrup sweetener to it.
- Cover bowl of boba and set aside for 5-10 minutes. The boba will soak up the sweetness.
- Once ready to serve, spoon boba into a glass, then add sangria mixture.
Remember to pick up those special boba straws so your eager efforts are properly appreciated with easy and enjoyable consumption. Enjoy!
Stella Rosa Peach can be purchased at your local stores or from San Antonio Winery tasting rooms in Los Angeles, Ontario, and Paso Robles. For online purchases, visit San Antonio Winery’s online store.
For more refreshing Stella Rosa cocktails for your summer, visit Pinterest