02 Oct STELLA ROSA MOSCATO CUPCAKES
We are in the spirit of baking, so we’re whipping up a special treat today because our sweet tooth is on overdrive. We are combining our love of wine, cake, and frosting into one perfect little dessert. Obvs we’re bringing Stella Rosa into the mix, literally.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- ½ cup Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti (or to taste)
- 1 box white cake mix (your choice)
- ¾ cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Place baking cups in a cupcake pan
- Make cake batter as directed on box, (using cake mix, water, ½ cup wine (or to taste), oil, and eggs)
- Divide batter evenly among baking cups (about 2/3 full)
- Bake 20 – 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Let cupcakes cool for about 20-25 minutes before frosting
Top off your Stella Rosa Moscato Cupcakes with your favorite flavor of frosting. Eat and joy these boozy cupcakes with your friends – they’re tasty and the perfect dessert to #Stellabrate the start of the weekend!