Not sure what to bring to your Thanksgiving gathering this year? We got you! How about a sweet and simple cranberry sauce that is made with Stella Rosa Red? If that intrigues you, keep reading because all you need is just a few ingredients and a bottle of your favorite Stella Rosa to get you started on this savory and sweet side dish.
• ¾ cup Stella Rosa Red
• ½ cup water
• 12 whole cloves
• 12 oz. fresh cranberries
• ½ cup (packed) brown sugar
1. Bring Stella Rosa Red, water, and cloves to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Once boiling, reduce heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Discard the cloves.
4. Add the cranberries and brown sugar. Bring heat back up to medium-high until boiling.
5. Once boiling, reduce heat again and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until cranberries pop. Stir frequently.
6. Remove from heat and transfer sauce to a bowl. Allow it to cool completely before covering and refrigerating until ready to serve
And there you have it – Stella Rosa infused cranberry sauce is simple, fresh, and perfectly delicious for your Thanksgiving Day stellabrations. Find Stella Rosa at your local retailer or purchase online or in-store from San Antonio Winery.