23 Mar Stella RED Chocolate Slushy
Stella RED Chocolate Slushy is a new breed of cocktail – a dangerously delicious and sophisticated frozen drink. With quality ingredients, you can now create an intricate, boozed-up slurpee! And what makes this drink even more fun is the chocolate whipped cream on top! Stella RED Chocolate Slushy is utterly chic, refreshing, and tastes so darn good. This is complete perfection you have to try:
Ingredients for slushy:
- 1 cup Stella Rosa Red
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup ice
Ingredients for whipped cream:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- To make the slushy, blend Stella Rosa Red and frozen raspberries for 30 seconds in a blender.
- Strain the slushy mixture into a bowl using a mesh strainer to remove any raspberry seeds.
- Place the strained slushy mixture back in the blender with ice. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Place mixture in the freezer.
- To make the chocolate whipped cream, beat heavy cream, sugar, and cocoa powder in a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer for 5 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
- When ready to serve, take the slushy from the freezer and pour into glasses and top with chocolate whipped cream.
So, what are you waiting for?! Slurp up and enjoy these icy cold Stella RED Chocolate Slushies!