SHAKA TUNA POKE
COOK TIME: 60 Minutes SERVES: 2-4 People
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
1 tsp. sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
Sushi-grade Ahi tuna and salmon, cubed
Green onions, sliced thin
Crab meat, broken into lumps
1 Avocado, cubed
Gari (Japanese picked ginger)
1. Cook rice according to package instructions. Once cooked through, season it rice wine vinegar and then set aside to cool.
2. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and seeds in a bowl.
3. Add fish and gently stir together.
4. Add avocado and gently mix.
5. Scoop poke on top of rice, and garnish with ginger.
6. Serve with Stella Rosa® Gold.