05 Feb Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: 5 Wine Cork Crafts
Are you a notorious Stella Rosa wine drinker? There are so many creative things that can be done with all those corks piling up! Now, you may be thinking, “Like what?” Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are some excuses for drinking more Stella Rosa to get your project started:
1. Cork Heart – Display your favorite bottle of wine with a cork heart. You might even consider this one for Valentine’s Day or maybe just to add a little more romance to your evening. Either way, you’ll be spreading the love.
2. Cork Stamp – Get a stamp of approval! Carve heart or the initials of you and your sweetheart into the cork itself. Stamps just got that much cooler.
3. Cork Planters – Love wine and plants? Then this is the perfect project for you. It incorporates the best of both worlds. They are quick and easy to make!
4. Wine Cork Pocket Pals – These miniature wine cork pocket pals are so darn cute! Just look at them and you’ll start feeling fuzzy inside. This is a great project to create with your kids or even your friends. Those unused corks could use some character!
5. Wine Glass Charm – Now you don’t have to worry about mistaking your glass of wine for another! These little wine glass charms are must-haves for your next get-together.
There are many other wonderful DIY cork craft ideas out there. After this you might even create a cool project of your own or get started on that cork collection. The important thing is to get those creative juices flowing and another very important thing… have fun!
Check out our Pinterest for more ideas on how to reuse those wine corks.