03 Jul Red, Wine, and Booze! 3 Cocktails To Celebrate Independence
Show your patriotic side by mixing up these 4th of July inspired cocktails infused with some of your favorite Stella Rosa flavors.You might end up seeing stars and stripes, but it’s all in the name of this fine country we call America! Make this Independence Day a reason to Stellabrate. So, let’s get mixing!
– 8 ounces Stella Rosa Moscato
– 1 cup fresh raspberries, plus 6 for garnish
– 6 ounces gin
– 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
– 1 ounce Simple Syrup
– 1/2 ounce Kirsch
– 8 ice cubes
1. Lightly mash up 1 cup of raspberries into a bowl. Pour in the gin and let it macerate at room temperature, about 2 hours.
2. Pour the raspberry and gin mixture into a blender and blend until smooth, about 20 seconds. Place a fine-mesh strainer over a medium bowl and strain the mixture. Discard the solids and rinse the blender.
3. Add the raspberry mixture, Stella Rosa Moscato, lime juice, Simple Syrup, Kirsch, and ice cubes to the blender. Blend until the ice is crushed, about 10 seconds.
4. Pour the mixture into six cocktail glasses and add a fresh raspberry (or more!) to each glass.
– 12 ounces chilled Stella Rosa Prosecco
– 2 ounces chilled vodka
– 1 1/2 ounces cinnamon Schnapps
– Mint sprig for garnish (optional)
– Lemon twist for garnish (optional)
1. Pour Stella Rosa Prosecco into a glass.
2. Add vodka and cinnamon Schnapps and stir.
3. If desired, garnish with mint sprig and lemon twist.
– 3 ounces Stella Rosa Moscato
– 1 ounce vodka
– 1/2 ounce blue Curacao
– Lemon wheel for garnish
1. Add Stella Rosa Moscato, vodka, and blue Curacao to a cocktail shaker half filled with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a glass and garnish with a lemon wheel.