22 Feb Popcorn Confetti Bundt Cake
Indulge yourself! This easy-to-make and extravagantly delicious dessert will not only make your stresses go away but will impress the lucky people you share it with. This is our take on the Popcorn Confetti Bundt Cake, featured on Food Network’s The Kitchen, and we’re enjoying it with our favorite wine, Stella Rosa® Rosso.
Non-stick cooking spray
5 cups plain popcorn
5 cups caramel popcorn
1 cup macadamia nuts
9 cups marshmallows
5 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons sprinkles
1. Spray Bundt pan with non-stick spray.
2. Chop macadamia nuts.
3. Combine plain popcorn, caramel popcorn, and macadamia nuts in a large bowl.
4. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
5. Add marshmallows and stir until they are melted.
6. Pour the popcorn mixture into the melted marshmallows and stir until all the popcorn is coated.
7. Transfer to the Bundt pan and let sit for 1 hour to set
8. Turn the pan upside-down onto a serving platter to release the cake.
9. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles.