09 Sep Party In A Pitcher: Stella Rosa White Sangria
Traditionally, Sangria is a red wine drink with a mix of fruits marinating in it. The name Sangria comes from the blood-red coloring of the highly popular drink, but in this case, we are making a white sangria with Stella Rosa wine! No need to fret because we promise it will be just as spectacular. This festive alcoholic fruity-punch is suitable for any and all occasions, so let’s see if you can refrain from pouring yourself a glass before letting all the fruits sit in the wine for a bit! Yes, our recipe is THAT good.
– 2 bottles Stella Rosa Moscato
– 1/2 cup orange liqueur
– 1 peach, pitted and sliced
– 1 apple, cored and sliced
– 1 orange, sliced
– 1 lemon, sliced
– 8-10 strawberries, stems removed and halved
– Handful of blueberries
– Handful of blackberries
– Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
1. Pour Stella Rosa Moscato and orange liqueur into a large pitcher and stir.
2. Add all fruits and stir. Allow it to sit and mingle in the refrigerator for a few hours.
3. Serve chilled, and garnished with fresh mint if desired.
Sangrias are always very easy to make, no matter what assortment of fruits, Stella Rosa wines, and even liquors you decide to add. And no matter what combination you create for yourself, it will definitely turn out very tasty. So why wait any longer? Hit the grocery store or supermarket so we can get this fiesta started!