14 May Molten Lava Cake With Stella Rosa Black
We’ve melted your hearts once before with Stella Rosa wine, but prepare to have your heart melted again with this molten lava cake made with Stella Rosa Black and topped with a to-die-for Stella Rosa Black blackberry sauce! We certainly can’t get enough of the ooey-gooey goodness. Try out the recipe for yourself!
Ingredients for cake:
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. Stella Rosa Black
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of cloves
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. vegetable oil
- Stella Rosa Black blackberry wine sauce (recipe below)
Instructions for cake:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Add Stella Rosa Black and confectioners’ sugar. Mix well.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, and flour. Mix well.
- Grease two 6-7 ounce ramekins with oil and place on a cookie sheet. Divide batter evenly into the ramekins.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges are firmly set, and middle is set yet still soft.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for a minute. Run a knife around the edges and invert the ramekins on a plate so the cake comes out.
- Top with Stella Rosa Black blackberry wine sauce and serve immediately!
Ingredients for Stella Rosa Black blackberry wine sauce:
- 1/4 cup Stella Rosa Black
- 6 oz. fresh blackberries
- 2 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
Instructions for Stella Rosa Black blackberry wine sauce:
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine Stella Rosa Black, blackberries, confectioners’ sugar, and cornstarch.
- Stir occasionally until the mixture has thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
- Serve immediately over freshly baked cakes!
By now you must be convinced that Stella Rosa is the secret sauce to anything tasty! Serve these up with a glass of cold Stella Rosa Black on the side for your next small dinner party, a romantic evening, or just another casual night because they’re perfect for any occasion!
For more tasty dessert ideas, visit our Pinterest.