30 Jan Love Me: Chocolate Covered Stella Rosa Strawberries
This Valentine’s Day, show the queens in your life how special they are by making them a batch of the sweetest, most flirty treat: Chocolate Covered Stella Rosa Strawberries! If girls could ask for one dessert for February 14 (let alone any other day and occasion of the year) it would be these delights.
- 24 ounces (3 cups) Stella Rosa Imperiale Brachetto. This wine expresses delicate romantic flavors of red raspberries and rose petals.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) white chocolate
For Imperiale champagne soak (prepare this the night before):
- Wash strawberries and pat them dry.
- Pour Stella Rosa Imperiale Brachetto into a large bowl. Add strawberries, fully submerged. Let them soak overnight.
- Remove strawberries the next day and gently pat them dry.
For chocolate dip:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, completely melt the chocolate chips with vegetable oil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Dip strawberries in the melted chocolate and lay them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Melt white chocolate and pour it into a piping bag or squeeze bottle with a nozzle.
- Drizzle strawberries with melted white chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge to allow the chocolate to harden. Then they’ll be ready to be served!
How irresistible does that sound?! These are the aphrodisiac that will turn up the heat in a romance. With a bouquet of flowers and a new bottle of Stella Rosa wine… well, oh my! That would be absolutely perfect.
Chocolate Covered Stella Rosa Strawberries are also great, fun bites for entertaining or just for yourself any day or night of the week! Experiment with various flavors of Stella Rosa wine and other toppings like sprinkles – there really is no going wrong because of the many variations you can create. Happy Valentine’s Day, lovers!
For more ideas on how to surprise your love for Valentine’s, visit our Pinterest.