20 Apr Love at First Bite: Stella Moscato Cheesecake Bites
Looking for the perfect finger food to serve at your next brunch party? Look no further! These Stella Rosa Moscato Cheesecake Bites will be the perfect addition to any menu! With just a few simple ingredients, you’ll be on your way to creating an exquisite dessert for all your guests. They’re almost too adorable to eat, but we’re sure you won’t resist. Let the baking begin!
- 2 tablespoons Stella Rosa Moscato
- 1 cup finely grounded gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Lemon curd
- Lemon zest
- Optional: fresh fruit like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine grounded gingersnaps and butter in a small bowl. Press approximately 1 1/2 teaspoons into each cup then press firmly into the bottom of each. Brush off any crumbs on the top of the muffin pan and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in flour, Stella Rosa Moscato, and extracts on a low speed.
- Add in the eggs and beat until combined.
- Spoon equal amounts into each cup of muffin pan.
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes, or until filling feels set to the touch.
- Let them cool completely, and then run a small thin knife around the edge of each to remove from pan.
- Place on a platter and top each with lemon curd, lemon zest, mint and fresh fruit, as desired.
Now you can drink your Stella Rosa Moscato and eat it too! Talk about a win-win situation. Experience love at first bite with Stella Rosa Moscato Cheesecake Bites!