08 Apr How To Score Brownie Points With Stella Rosa Red
We don’t expect you to have left over Stella Rosa Red wine, but we do expect that you’ll want to save a little bit so you can bake scrumptious rich fudge chocolate brownies! These brownies are absolutely to die for and with the added Stella Rosa Red, they’ll be the best brownies to have ever passed through your lips. Just follow these simple instructions and you’re on your way to chocolate and wine brownie heaven:
Ingredients for brownies:
- 1/4 cup Stella Rosa Red
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Ingredients for glaze:
- 2 tablespoons Stella Rosa Red
- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter an 8×8 pan and line with 2 sheets of parchment paper. Butter or spray non-stick spray parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugars, and vanilla. Whisk in chocolate mixture and Stella Rosa Red. Add flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and stir until batter is smooth and slightly thickened. If using chocolate chips, fold them in.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Use a toothpick to test doneness – stick it into a thicker part of the brownie. If it comes out clean, brownies are done. If there is chocolate mixture on it, bake a few extra minutes.
- As brownies are baking, make the glaze by melting chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water until melted. Add butter, Stella Rosa Red, and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Pour glaze over warm brownies, spreading it to the corners to the top is evenly coated.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares.
For more delicious Stella Rosa recipes to try, check out Pinterest!