21 May Grilled Lamb Chops & A Stella Rosso Glaze
Fire up the grill this sunny season! We’ve got a recipe for you that at first, you might think is a little crazy. But when you get a taste, you’ll see that it’s crazy good. These grilled lamb chops have a Stella Rosa Rosso wine, garlic, and honey glaze and will be the hottest items at your next barbecue. Yep, hotter than the sun beating down on you, hotter than the babe you’ve been eyeing.
- 3/4 cup Stella Rosa Rosso
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 loin lamb chops, 1 inch thick each
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- In a large glass baking dish, combine Stella Rosa Rosso, olive oil, oregano, garlic, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Lay lamb chops in the baking dish; turn to coat. Do not layer chops.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. Turn and baste them every so often during the 2+ hour period.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Transfer lamb chops to a plate.
- Add honey into marinade.
- Grill lamb chops to desired doneness, turning and basting with marinade frequently. For medium-rare, grill for approximately 10 minutes.
- Allow chops to rest 5-10 minutes before digging in.
Now take a bite. Isn’t this so delicious?! Your pals will be begging you to grill some more – so be prepared. Enjoy!
For more tips and tricks to get the most of your Stella Rosa wine, visit our Pinterest.