22 Dec Get Bubbly With A Stella Rosa Peppermint Sparkler!
This Christmas, why not be a little naughty, but in a nice way? Try out our new Stella Rosa Peppermint Sparkler cocktail – one sip and you’ll find yourself shamelessly indulging in glass after glass after glass. Everyone at your gathering is going to want their fill on this delicious delight, so make sure you have more than enough ingredients to keep the party going!
- 4 parts Stella Rosa Imperiale Prosecco
- 1 part peppermint vodka
- 1 part club soda
- Chocolate chips
- Candy canes
- Parchment paper
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave bowl, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Crush candy canes in a Ziploc bag using a kitchen mallet or the bottom of a sturdy mug. Pour pieces onto a plate.
- Dip rims of serving glasses into melted chocolate, then roll it in the candy cane bits. Place glasses upside down (to avoid chocolate dripping) on parchment paper and place in fridge to allow the chocolate to harden.
- When the chocolate has hardened and you’re ready to serve your guests, fill the glasses with peppermint vodka and club soda. Top with Stella Rosa Imperiale Prosecco and give it a little stir.
Now isn’t that just the tastiest holiday cocktail you’ve ever tried? If by the slightest chance you have some leftover (which we don’t think you will), leave a glass out for Santa with extra chocolate and candy canes instead of his usual milk and cookies – perhaps he will leave you a special Stella Rosa gift under your Christmas tree as a thank you.
For all the holiday cheer you need, visit our Pinterest.