22 Oct Ease The Halloween Fright With A Stellaween Sangria
Posted at 11:03h
in OLD BLOG
Offer this spooky Stellaween sangria recipe to all your adult witches and wizards at your next Halloween party! It truly captures a chilling terror with the hauntingly delicious taste of Stella Rosa Rosso. Adding this frightful touch to your Stellaween festivities is simple!
– 1 bottle Stella Rosa Rosso
– 2 cups ginger ale or club soda
– 1 orange, cut into wedges
– 1 lemon, cut into wedges
– Gummy worms, gummy bugs, spooky hard candy eyes
– Optional: dash of grenadine syrup, to achieve a darker, “blood-like” color
1. Pour Stella Rosa Rosso
into a pitcher. Squeeze in the juice from the lemon and orange wedges before adding the fruit pieces (remember to remove seeds first).
2. Chill overnight.
3. Just before serving, add club soda, ginger ale, grenadine syrup, and candy
You can add as many ghoulish substitutions as you see fit, like peaches, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, rum, brandy, or anything else that would make it freakishly tasty! Just remember that sangrias are the absolute best when the Stella Rosa wine
and fruits get to mix and mingle for as long as a whole day ahead of time, so plan accordingly! And for an extra Stellaween effect, consider adding a plastic black spider ring to the stem of each wine glass – your guests will certainly be howling for more!