17 Jun Drift Into Summer’s Bliss With A Stella Rosa Float
Do you remember the first time you had a root beer float? Well, this recipe we adapted from celebrity chef Anne Burrell will be ten times better than that! Drift into Summer with your own Stella Rosa Strawberry Prosecco Float! Who can resist a childhood favorite with a Stella Rosa twist to it? No particular hot day can go without it. It’s going to be a delightful Summer so you better find the time to wine down with this magical ice cream and wine treat!
What you’ll need:
– 1 bottle of Stella Rosa Prosecco (or Stella Rosa Moscato Rose)
– 1 pint of strawberries (tops removed and quartered)
– 1 tablespoon of sugar
– 1 pint of vanilla ice cream
– 4 large wine glasses
1. Toss the strawberries and sugar together in a bowl. Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
2. Drop a scoop of vanilla ice cream into each wine glass.
3. Equally divide the sugared strawberries into each of the four wine glasses.
4. Drop a scoop of vanilla ice cream into each wine glass.
5. Fill each glass with Stella Rosa Prosecco. Serve with a straw and spoon.
6. Stellabrate and enjoy!
Tadaa! That’s all there is to it. Why would we lie about how delicious this is? If it’s a recipe from celebrity chef Anne Burrell, it’s fantastic. If it’s got Stella Rosa, it’s fantastic. It’s only a win-win situation here so you better go hit the grocery store now to pick up the ingredients!
For more fun Stella Rosa recipe ideas, visit our Pinterest.