02 Jan Don’t Chicken Out On This Stella Rosa Moscato Chicken!
Most of us associate Moscato with desserts, but why not try adding a little sweetness to your next special dinner? Guests will be ready to claim their leftovers after you make this creamy and delicious Stella Rosa Moscato Chicken! If you have never cooked with Moscato wine before, then this is your grand opportunity to improve your culinary skills and brighten things up with Stella Rosa Moscato!
- ¾ cup Stella Rosa Moscato
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces (thighs work best)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rice or pasta to serve
- Mix together salt, pepper, cornstarch, and flour.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and sprinkle flour mix over it. Using your fingers, shake the chicken in the flour to coat.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add olive oil. Cook chicken in batches until lightly browned, making sure not to overcook it.
- Once all the chicken is cooked, transfer it to a clean bowl and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add the remaining olive oil, onion, and garlic, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 3-4 minutes until they just begin to brown.
- Add Stella Rosa Moscato and stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium and let the Stella Rosa Moscato and cook.
- Add cream and cook for another 6-8 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped parsley, basil, and cooked chicken to the mushroom mixture and stir. Reduce heat to low until ready to serve.
- Serve chicken over rice or pasta and enjoy!
Now, wipe up that drool of yours just from reading the recipe and hit the grocery store! Let’s get in the kitchen and start cooking this Stella Rosa Moscato Chicken!
For more great Stella Rosa wine-infused foods and drinks, visit our Pinterest.