24 Apr DIY Cork Crafts
Next time someone says decorating your home is expensive, kindly respond to put a cork in it because these Stella Rosa cork crafts are cute, simple and cost effective!
All you need to do is start saving those corks and you’ll be on your way to having adorable and basically costless home decor in no time! Here are a couple ideas to think about:
Corky Wall Decor
1. One wooden frame
2. 30-50 Stella Rosa corks, depending on how large the wooden frame is
3. Acrylic paint
4. Paint brushes
5. Hot glue gun
6. Felt tip precision pens for fine details
1. Collect your Stella Rosa corks until you have enough to fill wooden frame.
2. Paint the wooden frame with acrylic paint (or another wood-friendly paint). Let dry for 1 hour.
3. Use a hot glue gun to glue corks onto the wooden frame. Place them neatly and glue until you’ve filled the frame. Let them dry for 20 minutes.
4. Use thin paintbrush to outline and thicker paint brush to fill/ blend colors and let dry for 2 hours (acrylic paint works here to).
5. Now use thin pen for fine details and hang on wall!
You may have seen this idea in our previous blog post, but we think it’s well-worth mentioning again! Not only is this idea super easy and stylish, but it’s also a clever way to give your succulent a cozy new home!
We hope you’ll stellabrate your crafty side and give these stylish ideas a shot! Look for Stella Rosa wines at your local retailer or click here to order online now!