13 Nov DELICIOUS, CHEWY STELLA ROSA CHOCOLATE RED WINE COOKIES
We love to mix things up around here, and today we are taking your everyday chocolate fudge cookies and transforming them into an adult version, which we are all about. If we caught your attention, keep on reading because we are making chocolate wine cookies! That’s right, we are putting together your love of chocolate and wine and combining the two into one amazingly delicious bite of heaven. Be careful though, you may just be tempted to use your entire Stella Rosa bottle and then we guarantee these cookies will not last you through the night… You have been warned.
- Stella Rosa Rosso (½ cup or to taste)
- 1 Devil’s Food Cake Mix package
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ Chocolate chips and/or nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine wine, cake mix, eggs and oil into a bowl: stir and blend together. Stir in chocolate chips and/or nuts (optional)
- Spoon the batter into small sized balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets
- Remove to cooling rack to cool completely
No need to spend hours in the kitchen. This recipe is so quick and easy you can make these cookies in about 20 minutes. Enjoy a bottle of your favorite Stella Rosa for dinner and savor these cookies afterwards. They are the perfect after dinner dessert! Show us how you Stellabrate and tag us in your photos on Instagram and Twitter for a chance to be featured. Find Stella Rosa at your local retailer or at San Antonio Winery in-store or online.