02 Mar Deciding The Best Moscato D’Asti Wine
What makes the best Moscato D’Asti the best? You can rank Moscato wines in various ways:
- What brand the Moscato D’Asti is from
- The flavor profiles
- The aromatic characteristics
- What awards it has won
- How it makes you feel
The best Moscato D’Asti will rank high in all categories. There are quite a few standouts, including Stella Rosa Moscato D’Asti, and we’re sure you’ve heard of this one.
Stella Rosa is one of America’s favorite award-winning semi-sweet, semi-sparkling wine brands. This best Moscato D’Asti has refreshing flavors and aromas of fresh peach, apricot, and nectarine. Among it’s many awards are
- 93 Points, Gold Medal – Monterey Wine Competition
- 91 Points, Gold Medal – Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal – International Women’s Wine Competition
- 88 Points, Gold Medal, Best Buy – Tastings.com (Beverage Testing Institute)
This brand has really got the whole package. Stella Rosa is very well-known and has a very active presence, include on social media. Stella Rosa wines are affordable yet very excellent tasting; Stella Rosa, including this best Moscato D’Asti, makes consumers feel youthful, fun, vibrant, and important. It’s what they use to “treat themselves” for any occasion or no occasion at all.
Img. 1: @kimmeeria
Img. 2: @_igrace