23 Dec Christmas This Year is Just Peachy
Forget the cookies and milk this year – this is the sweet treat that Santa will want when he stops by your house this Christmas! We found this recipe over at Seduction in the Kitchen and we couldn’t resist making it!
Make a whole cobbler and just leave a slice for Santa while you enjoy the rest (with some to share with family and friends too, of course).
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup Stella Rosa Moscato wine (or for some extra peach, try Stella Rosa Peach wine)
- 1 can 15 ¼ oz. sliced peaches with light syrup, drained
How to make it:
- Since you only need ¼ cup of Moscato wine, pour yourself a glass to sip and enjoy while you bake!
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, milk, Moscato, and cream into a bowl. Blend everything together until smooth.
- Butter the pan and allow butter to melt in the oven. Once butter is melted, pour the batter on top but do NOT mix together. Pour peaches on top of the batter and bake for about 30 minutes until there is a nice golden brown color.
Enjoy with whipped cream or ice cream and have another nice glass of Stella Rosa Moscato or Stella Rosa Peach wine on the side! Your friends, family, and Santa will love you for making this sweet wine treat! For more recipes on how to incorporate Stella Rosa wines into your favorite dishes, visit us at StellaRosa.com