This summer has been a hot one! With record-breaking heat and longer days, the need to unwind and cool down …
Snag this delicious Stella Rosa® infused strawberry moscato cupcakes recipe, perfect for girls night or just to treat yourself after a long week!
Not sure what to bring to your Thanksgiving gathering this year? We got you! How about a sweet and simple cranberry sauce that is made with Stella Rosa Red? If that intrigues you, keep reading because all you need is just a few ingredients and a bottle of your favorite Stella Rosa to get you started on this savory and sweet side dish.
• ¾ cup Stella Rosa Red
• ½ cup water
• 12 whole cloves
• 12 oz. fresh cranberries
• ½ cup (packed) brown sugar
1. Bring Stella Rosa Red, water, and cloves to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Once boiling, reduce heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Discard the cloves.
4. Add the cranberries and brown sugar. Bring heat back up to medium-high until boiling.
5. Once boiling, reduce heat again and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until cranberries pop. Stir frequently.
6. Remove from heat and transfer sauce to a bowl. Allow it to cool completely before covering and refrigerating until ready to serve
And there you have it – Stella Rosa infused cranberry sauce is simple, fresh, and perfectly delicious for your Thanksgiving Day stellabrations. Find Stella Rosa at your local retailer or purchase online or in-store from San Antonio Winery.
Time to test those wrists with some tossing action. Set up a game of ring toss while tossing back some wine for an entertaining afternoon in the backyard. It doesn’t take much time or items to create hours of gaming and the best part? Stella Rosa comes in a variety of flavors so you can have a really colorful set up, as well as a great spread for your drinking friends.
• Arrange wine bottles either in a crate or on a sturdy base
• After 3 rings make it onto 1 bottle, remove that bottle
• To increase the challenge, increase the distance between the ring tosser and the targets
• Create teams with color coordinated rings for some real competition
It’s easy to find cheap rings to purchase, or you can keep this purely DIY by gluing the ends of cut jute rope together. When it starts to get dark, break out glow in the dark sticks to use as rings instead.
Easy, refreshing, and delicious – this Stella Rosa Moscato Rosé wine spritz is a warm weather cocktail fave. Summer is just around the corner and it’s only fitting that you start to enjoy it with the most refreshing and delicious Stella Rosa wines.
Whether you’re planning a backyard BBQ with all your friends, hosting an intimate dinner party, or just looking for something to keep you cool and enjoy on the weekends, Stella Rosa Moscato Rosé is the summer wine for you.
Enjoy a cool wine spritzer by adding ice and a splash of sparkling mineral water to enhance the bubbles and richness to your Stella Rosa Moscato Rosé wine. Don’t forget to keep your pinks chilled. If you’re craving something a tab bit sweeter, you can also substitute sparkling water with lemon-lime soda for an additional sweetness, or simply add fresh fruits.