01 Jun Can’t Believe It’s Stella Rosa Butter!
Can you believe that it’s Stella Rosa butter?! Well, you better believe it now with our new Stella Rosa wine-infused butter recipe! We all love how much better butter can make something taste, and we all love our variety of artisan butters. Now, we can add this super-simple-to-make Stella Rosa butter into the mix!
- 2 tablespoons Stella Rosa Pink
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-2 large strawberries, quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Blend Stella Rosa Pink and all other ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to plastic wrap. Roll into a log and wrap it. Additionally you can fill a jar or container with the butter and cover.
- Refrigerate butter until hardened.
- Once it’s hardened it’s ready to use!
This Stella Rosa Pink butter keeps for up to 2 weeks in the fridge, but we’re sure you’ll go through it in a jiffy! Feel free to experiment with other Stella Rosa flavors and a complimenting ingredient, like Stella Rosa Peach and fresh peaches. These will go great with a variety of foods like biscuits and pancakes. Or try Stella Rosa Moscato and garlic chives, which would be tasty with veggies. Yum!
For more inventive Stella Rosa recipes, visit our Pinterest.