5 oz. of Stella Rosa Honey Gold Peach, chilled
1 oz. bourbon
1 oz. lemon juice
1 oz. honey syrup (see notes)
For Honey Syrup:
1. To make honey syrup, combine two parts honey and one part hot water in a mason jar. Seal and shake until thoroughly combined.
2. Set aside and allow it to cool to room temperature.
3. Pour all ingredients except for the wine in a small mason jar or cocktail shaker, cover, and shake to mix.
4. Pour over ice in a short cocktail glass.
5. Top off with Stella Rosa Honey Gold Peach, garnish with a lemon slice, and enjoy!